Friday 4 March 2011

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


Before the preliminary task, I knew very little about Quark or Photoshop, and only grasped a basic understanding during the preliminary task. When it came to the main task, i was well aware of the key tools I needed in Photoshop, and the majority of other tools.
As you can see by the image above, I have highlighted aspects of Photoshop which I now have knowledge of, this goes from the very basic 'eye' tool, which hides the selected layer, and the layers itself, that the background is a plain canvas, and my production has been built on top of that.

I have also learnt:

change effects on pictures, in this case the red outer glow.

to edit text and change effects.


No comments:

Post a Comment