Friday 4 March 2011

7. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product?

Pictures of my preliminary and main task, front cover and contents pages.
Preliminary task front cover.

Preliminary task contents page.

Main task front cover.
At the start of the year, as I knew little about Photoshop or Quark, the preliminary task was a chance for me to get use to the softwares. Without any specific software tutoring, the ability to use Photoshop and Quark came about naturally, and discussing with fellow members of my class. I have learnt how to layout a magazine, and how to make the content as real as possible. Without question my ability on these programs have grown since day one, and I now have a greater understanding of the codes and conventions of a music magazine, these are things such as fonts, images, colours and the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment